Thursday, February 14, 2008

love, love, love



love, its a never ending road

it valentines day and its the time to express your love.
sch was so great today that it seems to pass so quickly.
many gifts exchange and fish's flower was my first gift and it instantly cheered me.
seeing the friendships that we have shared really showed on this day.
baking till late last night was so worth it!

we made a pact to say that being out last year together in sec sch next year,
we shall do something tremendous, extravegent, unbelievable and defintely memorable!
of course the usual couples celebrate it well as well.
guys giving huge presents and flowers and suhiamy is really damn nice!
guifang! you are so lucky!
and he stole my glue without telling me, but his gift turned out great, really romantic chap.
if only half the guys i know were like this to their girlfriends. okay, wait even if one-tenth of them, i wouldn't mind.

being that it is valentines day, i really feel like watching the notebook
been a show i have been wanting to watch. heard that it is good.

Why didn't you write me? Why? It wasn't over for me, I waited for you for seven years. But now it's too late.
I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year.
You wrote me?
Yes...it wasn't over, it still isn't over


love, how big is it?
it never fails to amaze me!

1 comment:

Amanda/Fish Chan (: said...

i know you love my flower! :D