Monday, July 14, 2008

Lag lagger

School has been stressful to the max man!
Everyday I have to study like a kid with no life.
The homework is never ending.

I just finished binomial expansion which is only the first part only.
I thought that was all man.
Anyway, my stupid com is so lagging and i hangs whenever I try to upload something.
Which means we will see words words and more wordy post!
No pictures at all, irritating.
I'm so over friendster too. Some how I have found new daily reads which I really like, and stopped using friendster.
Maybe, just maybe I might join facebook, when I am like really old and have no friends. Haha.

Anyway, I'm saving lots of ka-ching these days/weeks.
But my want to go to mission trip has to be put off due to some unseen circumstances.
After exams, I am so going to go thrift shopping again

I want to cut my hair!!!
I have been saying this for weeks, just ignore me.
I just have the urge to tell the world.
Maybe someone out there might come and motivate me to get a haircut.

I lost all my old hairbands, sad....