Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Should I twitter?

Currently blogging from my new birthday present.
Love it loads, thanks mummy and daddy.

In a few months time, many changes are going to take place.
With the midyears in a couple of weeks and O's drawing
and the big move of course, life will be taking a turn.
But I pray that all things will stay the same no matter what.
In years to come, there might be an even greater change, but i sincerely pray that all will be well.

Just some things:

-I missed B&J free cone day yesterday
-The weather has been exceptionally hot these days. Killing everyone in sch
-American Idol has been really good this season. My fave is Adam!!!
-Everyone seems to have time to watch movie, but i have a neverending list of need-to-watch
-Should I twitter?
-Most important thing is still the heat-killing weather. Need to find ways to cool down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello vico!
your blog like monthly publication now, lol. we didn't catch that movie on sun after all. haha...

SO, WE CAN STILL WATCH TOGETHER AND WHILE YOU ALL DROOL I CRINGE. heh heh.