Sunday, May 24, 2009

Snail Mail




Saw this two letters laying on my table when I got back just now, and they are from my lovable TWS:)
Her letters are so cute, one for my birthday, and another for her birthday present which I personally delivered to her house.
These just brighten my day even more.
It's true how 13 years ago we would never have thought each other would still be the bestest of friends.
We need to go beyond our April, May and December issue:)
We still call each other's nicknames and I hope we never quarrel over peas again:)
I love you loads.

p.s snail mail rules!

1 comment:

tis serendipity said...

Aww that's so sweet. =) Snail mail is one of life's simplest pleasures.

Ahhh thanks so much for the suggestions on where to go to in Tokyo!! Grarrr unfortunately I didn't get to read them before I left. I did go to Harajuku but not on sunday so I missed the cosplay!! Darn that would've been really interesting... Oh no and Uniqlo's UT store!! I didn't go to that either... haha next time then. ;) Thanks so much though!