Friday, August 14, 2009

Cupcake Stop Truck

Away from the really conventional ice cream truck, I came across something which I thought was ingenious:)

A cupcake truck:)

credits:maisondereveries 


This cupcake truck even has a twitter feed to allow it's customers to know it's current location as it is always on the go. Looking at this really inspires me to bake right now!!!
The whole idea of it is really fresh and would work perfectly in fast paced cities, which explains it's location to be in the Big Apple.
Sadly, I foresee it not doing so well if it came here, nevertheless, will certainly look out for it if I ever go to New York again:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAAHHAhaHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. LIZ IS PROBABLY THE STUPIDEST PERSON ALIVE. HAHAHAA.

ANYWAY, WHY PUT COUNTDOWN!! ONLY MAKE YOU MORE STRESS.


JIAYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :D

I don't get why people keep competing with those too. Ah wells. Anyway, I saw an advert in newspaper about writing for SPH and the prize is....

Olympus Pen.

wanted to cut it down but then in the end I forgot and the newspaper disappeared . -.-

GO VIC GO!!! I still remember your cupcakes.

Again, Liz is a loser and jiayou for OOOOOOOOOO!

Don't worry, you're normal. I don't know my future too. HAHAHHAA. But I do want to get in a JC :P or not.

OKay bye.

Anonymous said...

hello! i am here again - just to say again that Vic's baking rocks like stones, pebbles and rocks.

Janice! yala yala! i know la. hahahaha. :P but nice Vic saved the day alr lohhhhh... :P

Anonymous said...

hello! i am here again - just to say again that Vic's baking rocks like stones, pebbles and rocks.

Janice! yala yala! i know la. hahahaha. :P but nice Vic saved the day alr lohhhhh... :P

Victoria said...

PRIZE is OLYMPUS PEN!!!!
WHERE!!!WHERE!!!WHERE!!!

The countdown is a reminder lor. haha.
Shall bake for you guys again after my O's:)

Thanks:)

joy said...

wa. so are u gg to bake and send to me?? AHHAHA. cupcake truck is sewww cool! lol

Anonymous said...

omy. i realised, vic saved the day but stillll.... stupid.

ok janice; i agree with you. i'm prob the stupidest person alive, and this is stupid act #92837029019348634589871230982459.

=.='''