Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shan

I met shan for our annual meet up on one of the last few days of 2010.
It eventually led to dinner with her family and a sleepover.
This girl is like my lifelong friend whom I know I will know for the rest of my life.
We had such great time shopping and catching up with one another on our lives.
I always look back and reflect the times we spent together when we were kids.
We were awkward and didn't really fit in with other girls as well.
We quarreled, laughed, joked,sleep, BATHED(when we were kids kay!), played and enjoyed each other's presence together.
As we grew up, my heart was always thankful that we have each other.
After so many years as friends, I look forward to our future as being friends forever:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mutahhar said...

Any 1 interested in Real Free Online Earning? www.ecashonline.tk

FEBBY ALMANDARI said...

yuo ins baetifuel