Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Childhood Flames

You know most of my readers for this blog are Americans.
Hi all Americans out there reading this! (Me doing a hysterical wave)
Honestly , I was even amazed(still am) that someone actually reads this space of mine.
So today, I think I shall blog about something that is blog worthy.

Well let's see.

As I have mentioned before, I have found more interesting things to fit into my daily browse instead of the boring old friendster which managed to entertain me for amazingly quite a few years.
I have obviously grown sick of it, that I told myself not to join facebook.
Yeah, everyone seems to have one, even my mum, but I think I would prefer to stay away from it.

So here's what that has been in my life.

Childhood Flames has been one of my favourites so far.
Her dressing to me is so timeless that it fits with whatever season or era you are in.
Her purchase of monotone basics and a little touch of print and colour or jewllery is genius.
To think that Camille is my age is simply WOW!
She has really thought me to really think on what I can use for an outfit.
Can it be used a different way? and that I should really invest on long term items.

Here's an insight.













credits: childhoodflames.bs.com

Anyway, feel free to leave a comment or a link so that I can check out what you have to day:)

No comments: