Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bye 2008, Hello 2009

2008 has been a ride for me going through so many things.
But I am glad that I managed to snap out of it and survive 2008.
It has been tough and 2009 might even be worse.
But I guess I did learn something that was to trust again in God.
To allow that free fall which I always found so hard.

Part of me is excited of 2009 but afraid.
New year, new things, new experiences and new challenges.
I hate new stuff sometimes, unless I hate the old of course.
Obviously it's my o'level year and my time to rise up.
So, I've got the jitters for it.

So, instead of looking at 2008, why not set some things I hope to accomplish for 2009.

1. Actually study.
Must tell myself that I love to study and need to since its o'level year.

2. Be happy.
Lots of unhappy things have happened in 2008 which made me feel crappy.
So need to tell myself to worry so much and stay calm and be happy.

3. Run.
Guess both spiritually and physically is what I want.
Obviously to train for cross country this year since didn't get much chance last year due to my injury. And also, the cell have
been talking about doing a marathon, so maybe 10Km?
And also to run nearer to God. To draw nearer is what I desire.


Well, school starts on monday for me hooray.
Am going to finish my homework between these 2 days. I just finish my chmistry!
Cut my hair later, and hopefully, get a new bag which I desperately need.


OH!!!
And here is something to look forward to,
My birthday is exactly in 3 months from today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's run on together with Him, and with one another as 6.3... we are 1 today, as a cell, as a zone. And He has been faithful.
Yes you'll be sweet 16 in 3 months too... can't believe this is the fourth year knowing you. So fast! Thanks for being a blessing in my life, and for being a support. Really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. To see you grow and to rise up, is really something heartwarming.
2009; might be hard or harder, but as you said, may we all trust. And there's grace sufficient. May it be a good year for you, and let's watch Him do His miracles in our lives slowly little by little, one by one. To know that He'll never allow us to fall into hard concrete ground and die, but that as we choose to let go and let God, He'll catch us. :D
Jiayou.