Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week 2

So, I am into the second week since school started.
Boy has it been a rush.

Here's to sum it up.
1. O'level results are out.
2. Mrs Tan(gent) as our home tutor.
3. Signing of forms and buying files(x100)
4. Benny getting into top 12 for campus superstar!
5. Homework
6. Training
7. CCA Open House
8. Poly open house ( which I didn't even attend one since the sch decided not to bring us this year.)
9. Mr Ong getting his Doctrine, so now known as Dr. Ong
10. No more 9am school on wed. results in less sleep
11. More homework.

The coming weeks will be even worse
with east zone starting, tests, study camp, CNY and more training.

I can do it!
I can get through this year with your grace!


Since it has been so long since I posted a picture,
here is what I am craving for now.


Horse meat!!!

No comments: