Monday, April 19, 2010

For E

My best friend E is going through a really tough time of her life. Knowing her since I was 9, I knew this had to be the worse of time of all. Her mum is going through a really tough time with lung cancer and what's worse is the condition worsening with the cancer cells already spread to the bones. If it is really bad as she says she may go anytime. I remember auntie to be pretty strict about E's friends if I was not wrong, but some reason or another, I think she took a liking to me as she always allowed E and me to hang out. However it has been ages since I last saw auntie and, I am praying for a miracle in this whole situation. Though E may not believe in God, but I do. I am praying for your mummy and just to let you know you are not alone in it all. I know it is so difficult to wear a smile during this period of time, but I'm sure your mummy would want to see it.

I love you always:))

1 comment:

Edz said...

i just saw this post and thanks so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh you're the best, always and forever :)