Friday, April 2, 2010

Seventeen

Yesterday was my birthday and it started off really lousy since I was working my ass of from 12 onwards for my PW, which I totally hate now! Then I fell asleep on the table and spent my time on the bus and first break completing all the shit! Things eventually got better after I handed in the draft and went for my next lesson. Zhiying wanted to come surprise me at my locker but I totally spoiled it! Then I also spoiled my class's surprise! Hahaha Total spoiler for the day. Then PE the girls were really sweet to present me with a card and a birthday song! After PE for some PARTICULAR reason Zhiying was trying to rush home and even made me run for a bus when my legs were nua! Then I found Jo and Deb failing in their surprise in my room!!! hahahha!!! Epic Fail!!

But the the girlies really made my day as well as my class and I love you guys to bits and pieces!!

so yeah, IM 17


The day before my cell surprised me as well:)))
The best thing is that, I got to sleep in today!!!!

3 comments:

anyone but deb said...

hahahaha our surprise epic phail!!

`[[4 peepers))* said...

I knew it, i couldnt trust deb and jo with surprises lor! Deb tried to hide behind the door, which obviously wont be able to close (hais)

Victoria said...

Surprise!!!! Eh! where is she???