Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Big Save

For blogger and a PEN.
I think I have managed to solve the problem of blogger for now until they fix it properly.
For now, I think I can post some pictures.
Say hello to the Olympus Pen Digital or known as E-P1

 

 
 credits:x 
It's not exactly mine yet but I hope someday it will be
What this little thing can do is amazing! 
But there is that price to pay which I am slowly starting to work on from my monthly allowance.
So, it's going to be offering, food and this camera till I get it.
From the looks of the price, years is even possible.
Those who owe me money, aka Edna Khor, can contribute to my Victoria's Camera Fund:)
hahahahaaha.
Anyway, I am so not used to this new blogging system:( 

5 comments:

Victoria said...

I can't throw blogger away, I love it too much:) haha

Edz said...

hahahahahaha YES MADAM but that baby looks damn ex but cool hahahahha eh claim your $$$ from me i set aside $$ alr!

Victoria said...

haha how nice of you to remember:))))))
I heart this camera loads

Edz said...

OBVIOUSLY MUST RMB RIGHT I OWE YOU SO MUCH EH LOLOLOLOL I FEEL SO PAISEH KNOW ><

you and your camera fetish, what's new? hahahaha

Victoria said...

You always complaining I spend my money on the lamest things aka my photography stuff, what's new,
hahahaha