Monday, July 6, 2009

Last words

So, the last post you see me talking bout my last week of holiday's weekend.
Being out the whole sat with the cell was great before the change.
Baptism, captain's ball, bbq.
I even got my first massage after the games and my goodness, my back nearly killed me.
After which I went back for fun laughter and of course JOY.

The next morning was the tough part.
Even as I write this now, I'm still having mixed thoughts and feelings.
One thing for sure I miss him alot.
It was the day that I have been picturing in my mind for months now.
He shook hands with everyone but added a special one for mine.
In my heart I knew what it meant and was reminded of the past when I used to sent him off.
The image of his back walking in and waving at us still is vivid.
No matter how much hurt I had from him, he will always hold a special place in my heart.

No comments: