Saturday, July 18, 2009

Run

I just came back from a great run.
The air was moist and the drizzle was cool.
The scary part is still the express way where it's so dark I'm scared I will get kidnapped.
Last night's night out for Jo was great since we hardly get to do it the past few weeks.
It was a nice change to have someone else take the pictures since I'm always doing it with my lousy camera.
Hence, no pictures since all of them look gross due to my lousy camera.

I'm thinking of getting a new one, but it will have to come out of my own pocket.
I really love the Leica M8 and the new Olympus Pen digital.

Cell today was good and different. I'm still trying to adjust and all. After all, I have been with liz ever since the beginning.
However, I know that change is the only thing constant and that God has so much more instore for me.
Therefore I am glad for this change and believe that we will multiply again,
As I was running just now, I thought about everything with God. Then somehow, I heard it.
I really did:)

No comments: