Friday, May 23, 2008

Last Day Of School!!!!


see the colour in the sky?

Last day of school! ;)
Weeeellll, does not make any differnece seeing that i have to go back to school so often and i never ever have a proper vacation.
Every vacation, i will be filled to the brim with supp and trainings and it usually takes 3 or 4 days. Which then leaves only about 1 or 2 days for me to go out have fun and catch up with friends.
My idea of vacation is to be able to wake up anytime and do whatever i feel like doing. I only have to plan with friends the schedule.

YAY!!!!
DEB AND RAHDHIAH SUPPORTS ARCHULETA TOO!!!!
SO CUTE!!! squeals*

Im in exhaustion from the week of work work work.
I have enough holiday homework that can last me all holidays.
This time, i MIGHT try to get ALL done, but looking at the my vacation schedule, prolly only have less than two weeks to get it done as im going on some trips. Seems like i have to start now, and i will be back to my studying after church on sunday routine.

Dad offered me his dslr to use, and i still have my new and unused holga in hand.
This vacation seems like it's all gonna be snapping!

P.S. It's his last day

No comments: