Friday, May 2, 2008

Though I said I was on a hiatus...


beyond the light

I know, Though I said it was a hiatus, yet I'm still blogging.
Should really count the fact that it is friday night and i had 2 torturous paper today.
Don't even want to think bout today, talking to myself in the midst of a pathetic english paper question, and redoing a simultaneous sum till I realise that me and my absent mind neglected the negative sign.
I also forgot how to spell signaled, but yay, since I type it out right, means I wrote it right.

Didn't i just say that I didn't want to think bout today?
How contradicting.

The time spent with the girls afterwards was well spent.
Been long time since we just gathered, eat, talked crap and be disgusted at our gross habits.
Too bad Eunice couldn't be there.
Really worried bout that girl.

If you notice, this post in proper English, as in what should be capital is capital.
Just thought it would be fun.

No comments: