Tuesday, May 13, 2008

when you look me in the eyes. happy birthday girl



you know, my results totally are like crap,
and just when i say im not gonna study for a while, i got news today that i have a chem re-test next tues.
which is so weird when it is after MYE. the results won't even be counted. whatever.

yay! it's my all time childhood till now bestie. TAY WEE SHAN's birthday.
thinking bout her, reminds me of the letter she wrote to me on my birthday which broke me into tears upon reading it.
we have come such a long way since we were little kids and reading it just amazes me how much you remember.
i'm so clueless bout some of it, but am thankful that you are there to remember.

i love you to bits and pieces and pray that our friendship will keep going strong.
am thankful for you companionship and in the lowest of times you and edna remind me who are my true friends.
Thanks a whole bunch!
Happy birthday girl!

you know i have a crazy obsession now.
JONAS BROTHERS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







nick jonas is like the cutest



kevin and joe aint that bad too:)


kevin jonas!


joe jonas!

jonas brothers are all so cute

the last time i remember i got so crazy over a boyband was when i was in primary sch with westlife. that was p1
cant believe im back at gushing at cute boy bands.
jonas brothers are so cute. you so have to agree.

anyway, here's a really nice song by them
enjoy:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww SO SWEET!
(:

i'll always be there for you when you need me alrighty!

love lottttttttttttttttttts!

you should know who i am I BELIEVE.

(okay i shall give you a hint. the crazy MONKEY who hasn't broken up with him till now & it's going one year! :D )

obvious right. LOL.