Friday, May 16, 2008

Leon! Stop pulling my hair!

The sun has been draining my energy for the past two days.
Yesterday, the whole cohot had water rocket and my partner in crime was zhiying.
We constructed the rocket with 3 bottles and the distance it flew was quite far compared to others.
The height was a disappointment as it just landed next to us, so the parachute was rather useless.
Mean time, we kept ourselves busy with oragami and lame games.

After the whole program, was shack to the max that yours truly dozed off a while in the pe office.
Then upon hearing rollar blading, suddenly felt so energetic as something in me wanted to blade.
The ground was so hot that when i fell for the first time, the heat totally got to me, that made my but felt like frying.
What made the day even more tiring was having 2.4 and pt for nyaa afterwards.
I so hate stairs right now.

After a torturous the day before, many didn't turn up for sch
and I spent 3 periods doing sudoku challenging janelle and michael.
I totally died today that by physics period, the whole class was dead that mrs koh had to keep reminding us to keep our heads off table. Practical was short while self-study seemed a waste of time.

Lunch was literally lifeless with us being so weary from everything as well.
2.4 was rather enjoyable today i have to say as we shared ghost stories.
We acted stupid during game, esp me and deb.
Right Leon?
She even attempted to rape me while being a beast to get the ball from my hands.
I thought her this fun stretching thingy which is way cool. She laughed non-stop.

Super tired from these two days, off to bed.

No comments: