Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Last LAST week of school.



I just completed 2 essays for my social studies, and I have another 4.
This is just great! I'm going to do a miracle by finishing them all.
Plus that, I also have a reflection report on Hotel Rwanda which all needs to be hand in by tomorrow.
I also have a very irritating 13 pages survey on our school system, mind you it is not something that you just thick or circle.
You actually have to write sentences in them.
Another very interesting thing to add is that I have an Amaths test on friday which I pressumed was not counted in our grades but today I found out that it is.
And I have extra training tomorrow which prevents me from studying.
And I still suck at Amaths.
I also have other crappy homework that is due tomorrow and they are still untouched.
This is just so brilliant!
I hate school and can't wait for this week to be over.
Last week of school! Whohoo!

Reason posting that picture up is so that it can remind me to stay calm and know why this is happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Vic; regardless of the results... the reward and acheivement is what you'll overcome when you face your fears.. you can do it! With Him I know you can.