Sunday, November 16, 2008

Matthew 6:33

Sometimes in life we have choices to make.
You might make the right one or the wrong one.
You might need to choose the one that you know is right despite it not being your choice.

Yes, my studies are important but then I do not want a repeat of this year.
No longer do I want to strive to do things on my own strength but just live on his joy alone.
Knowing that I do not have to strive is something I knew for a very long time but I guess only through trials where you realise you have to let go and do a free fall.
Just as I was fretting over this issue about my studies, I guess God just spoke to me through today's message.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Matthew 6:33


I am glad with the decision I made in the end.
Cause it is what I wanted and what God wanted.
All I want is just to linger in his presence, to worship my God and serve my king:)
Thanks LIZ for your guidance:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vic. I'm so proud of you. To the max. Hahahahaha.

When you were telling me the situation in church just now, actually you already knew the right decision to make. I didn't want to tell you what you should do cos I knew you knew. :D

Yes Matthew 6:33. And He'll catch you. I know He will. Because you chose to risk. Because you chose to trust. Because you chose to let go and let God.