Monday, November 3, 2008

Over the weekend 1

Well, I survived yesterday and today. Which is good. Since my body the whole day from yesterday.
But now I have to face tmr and all my stupid undone Amaths homework which are all long over due.
So irritating.

On Saturday, training was cancelled last minute!!!
So I was like sitting at the pe office ready to pounce on someone, then Eunice came!!!!
Thank Goodness!
It really is a terrible feeling to have to wake up so early for training and reach there and find out that it is cancelled. It already sucks to have to wake up early when I slept so late the previous night.

So I headed home around nine and was out of the house by 10.
Did the craziest thing by going to IMM.
Haha, refreshing to go to the west once in a while.
The Daiso there is the best!!! Ginormous to the max!
It's exactly like the biggest 100 yen shop I went to in Fukuoka at Hakata station.
Since we are going to go for cell there once every month, I'm going to go there after cell.

After so long, I thank God for this new addition that very small glimpse of hope.
It really is refreshing, and I hope the cell won't stop there.

Durian after cell with mom.
Studied till the wee hours in the morning.

Sunday was okay, just feeling very very sleepy.
After service, cabbed down to simei, and the match begin.
Just glad I survived it.
And I just got news that we are going to have inter-cell basketball:/
Not exactly thrilled, but looking forward.
I finally get my holiday plans going on:)

No comments: