Sunday, November 23, 2008

Feeling the holidays??? NOT!!!

Weather was so hot today when I woke up that I nearly wanted to just grab the scissors and start snipping my locks off.
Crazy I know.
Then Joy said no, I will regret it eventually.

I've drawn up a few places that I must must must go during this holiday(as i might never get a chance next year)
so alot of thrift shopping to be done and little projects to be completed.
Maybe I should also bring my camera collection for a repair.
If only I had the money.

I saw a top at topshop sometime back and am still waiting for it to go on sale.
Please hurry!!!
But by the time it really is like lower, I might no longer be interested in getting it.
Always has been like that, always will be. HA

Yesterday was Joyclyn's birthday.
Happy birthday:)



As well as my dad's birthday.
Happy birthday daddy:)




Was rubbed in by Jordan today for his enjoyment of life after Os while I still have another year to suffer.
Still have a ton of school work to do:/

No comments: